4.15.2012

Men Shirts & Pink Pants


Men Lacoste shirt, Zara pants

My dad has great taste is shirts, of which many end up in my closet... like this one :) I usually tend to gravitate to men shirts (I've worn a few in the blog before), I buy many and others I "borrow forever" from my dad, I like their bagginess & patterns, plus they're perfect for that "I-have-nothing-to-wear" moment.
 This one even has a really nice texture where the pink lines are. To finish the look I added my favorite pink jeans. Though I'm no professional stylist, if you're wearing a big/large shirt, balance out the look with straight/skinny pants...

Have a greeeat week ;)   

15 comments:

  1. hehe, we have this in common then ;) I also wear similar shirts from time to time because of their comfy fit and the effect that comes out when combining with skinnies etc. a superb look from you!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yeah they're very very comfortable! With some skinnies you're ready to go jeje

      Delete
  2. I love the shirt, the pattern on it goes perfectly with the pink jean which are also amazing :)
    This outfit is so chic :)

    Josephine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those jeans and that shirt!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice jeans ! :> I loved wearing mens shirts too some time ago, but recently gave almost all of them to my boyfriend :D Well, I can always pick one from his closet hehe.

    x Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a bf I would also use his shirts jeje

      Delete
  5. You pull this off so well! I love wearing my boyfriend's sweaters as well, as my Dad's are a little too big for me! ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jejeje well this shirt is actually really big too, but I think that a reason why I like it so much! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. I love this shirt on you! You wouldn't say it's your Dad's! ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so nice! I've been begging my boyfriend for his shirt since I saw this on style pile

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you just inspired me to go raid my father's closet really soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love this look, and your dad does have good taste!
    Really pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to comment! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...